Included in the Estimate is a high end PEX plumbing system for the cold and hot water distribution.
- The PEX plumbing system is a far superior and environmental friendly method for cold and hot water plumbing.
- Tubes come in rolls of up to 1000ft and they can be bent around obstacles without the need for fittings.
- Tubes are color coded and suitable for hot and cold water and prices are below the high pressure water tubes in Costa Rica
- Less or no fittings are used behind walls or in floors therefor there is less chance of leakage in the future.
- Faster hot water delivery – properly sized lines deliver hot water up to four times faster than conventional plumbing systems.
- Better control of the plumbing system – individual shutoff valves provide a simple way of servicing a fixture or adding on to the system.
- Balanced water delivery – multiple fixtures can be used simultaneously without noticeable pressure or temperature changes.
- Much faster and securer install with high end crimp tooling.
We install the PEX plumbing as a parallel system using Manabloc manifolds and Ox box outlet boxes in which case we can plumb a whole house with no fittings hidden inside walls or floors. By installing a manifold system near the hot water source, tubing can be run directly to each fixture without using further fittings. This system provides the lowest pressure losses as well as eliminating interference between fixtures. Often each fixture can be fed with smaller diameter tubing which is easier and faster to install.
Optional we recommend a filter system like the Big Boy Pura water filter system which consists of a sediment filter a carbon filter and a UV filter system in one unit. This system will keep the dirt and sediments out of the plumbing and the fixtures and in addition will provide save drinking water with the UV lamp.