Our objective is to make your home building experience as simple and stress free as possible. ManuPrefab strives to provide certainty on costs, quality and time lines! We achieve this by having the whole construction process in house which means you will have only one partner who is responsible for the whole process.
We’ve spent a great deal of time and effort to create efficient procedures for everything we do at ManuPrefab.
ManuPrefab is a professional partner that works with land owners looking to develop their properties with unique, truly tropical, modern beautiful homes. We pride ourselves in choosing the best quality building materials to ensure that each house not only looks beautiful but is also durable. Check out the standard building materials used to build ManuPrefab homes.
Typical Design and Build Process
- At our first meeting we will show you our past work and talk about your new project and your ideas
- First visit to your future building site
- Establish a basic construction budget and work on first design ideas and floor plans
- Sign Contract for Design and Construction Estimate
- Architectural Design with Floorpans and Elevations
- Permit Process with College of Engineers, INS and your local Municipality.
- Choosing and Sourcing of final Materials
- Construction Start
- Durning Construction you receive monthly updates on the progress in form of photos and videos
- Finishing of your home with a final punch list and homeowner inspection.